Saturday

Eat: Let them eat (cup)cake at Bloom


Last Tuesday was rubbish.  Everything that could go wrong had decided to.  And I was grumpy.  There was only one thing for it... cupcakes.  And if you want cupcakes in Phnom Penh there's only one place to go, at least in my opinion, and that's Bloom Cafe on Street 222.

I respect places that do just one thing and do it well.  Bloom is one of those places, you come here for one of three things: tea, coffee or cupcakes (or perhaps two of three things!).

The cupcakes are beautiful.


I settled on a Lemon Curd Cupcake, for two reasons: lemon cheese cake icing (yum!) and the gorgeous frangiapani on top, and a pot of spice chai flavoured tea.  Given my mood, I thought it was apt that the tea was called sereniTEA.  



My little pick-me-up cost a total of 3 bucks and it did the trick, I walked out of there feeling positively cheerful!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...