Thursday

Cambodia Travel Bucket List

Lately I've been throwing around ideas for holidays around Cambodia.  Although we've been here for a few years we've only done minimal travel around Cambodia.  I thought this blog would be the perfect place to maintain a bucket list and (hopefully) update my progress.  

So here goes:


1. See the rare Irrawaddy Dolphins at Kratie
(image from here)
2. Check out Beong Lak Yeom in Ratanakiri
(image from here)
3.  Bamboo bridge at Kampong Cham
(image from here)
4.  Kampot
(image from here)


5. Bokor
(image from here)

6. Rabbit Island, near Kep
(image from here)
7. Teuk Chhou Zoo
(image from here)
8. Koh Rong
(image from here)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. thank for sharing your this. I love to visit this place again. I love traveling and I want to finish my southeast Asian trip by this year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to Phnom Penh next time to visit all the tourist places you just mentioned.
    Cambodia Tours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...