Friday

Eat: For a couple of dollars at The Vegetarian


As I mentioned in an earlier post, this week has been all about vegetarian food. So, naturally, I went to The Vegetarian. 


I have passed this place a million times, and finally got around to stopping in. I love how they've made the terrace feel like a garden.  And the table decorations are very cool.




Even better you can get lunch here for less than $2. Why had no one told me about this place?



I grabbed a vegetarian Phat Thai. To be honest, I don't think I ordered particularly well. Too much tofu and not enough vegies. But for $1.75 I'm not complaining!

The menu is varied, and cheap, so if you want a budget lunch in a nice setting, give it a go.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...