Thursday

Eat: Vegetarian at Cafe Soleil


So this week has been all about vegetarian food for me. Not intentionally, but that's the way it's worked out. Yesterday, I stopped by Cafe Soleil. I've walked past this place a few times, and to be honest I had assumed this was a mexican place. I'm not really sure why, given that as far as I know the name is French, but, somehow, in my head it looked Mexican! Anyway, itturns out it's not Mexican (or French, for that matter), but a vegetarian cafe offering Khmer/Thai and Western options (all MSG free). And, you can grab lunch here for under $3 (or under $5, if you want to grab a drink as well).

It's only a little place but there's a couple of tables out front and more inside.


My Passionfruit Soda was as tasty as it was pretty.



And the stir-fried vegetables with pineapple in coconut milk was also tasty.


Plus, I got change from a fiver, gotta be happy with that!

Oh, and I noticed they have New Zealand Ice cream... maybe next time ;)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...