Wednesday

Eat: Breakfast at Willow

The other day, The boy and I decided to sneak in breakfast at Willow before heading into work.  I actually discovered Willow by accident as I was going for a stroll at lunchtime a few weeks ago.  




I love just relaxing on the terrace here, it feels like a little haven.













The Boy and I used to have Eggs Benedict for breakfast all the time in Oz.  To be honest it's hard to find good poached eggs anywhere, but its even harder to find a good Eggs Benedict in Phnom Penh.  Willow's offering isn't bad.  Its reasonably cheap (around $5.50 if my memory is right).  The poached egg was perfect.  I tried to get a photo while the yolk was oozing out but I was a bit slow!  The peppered ham was delicious, my only complaint is that its served on what I think was a homemade bagel, rather than an english muffin.  But overall not bad at all.



The coffee was okay.



To be honest the main reason I come here is for the peaceful and pretty surrounding.   

Willow is also a boutique hotel, I haven't seen the rooms but the foyer is decorated beautifully so I assume the rooms would be nice too.  It's a good location just a couple of blocks from the Independence Monument, and you'd have a great spot to have your breakfast every morning!  

The lunch and dinner menu looks pretty good too, and quite well-priced.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...