Thursday

Eat: Big Breakfast at Living Room

Breakfast is my favourite meal to eat out.  There's something so decadent about going out for the first meal of the day.  Sadly, I rarely have time to do so.  But, when I do have time, one of my favourite breakfasts in Phnom Penh is at the Living Room cafe.  Honestly, the breakfasts here are huge!

I usually go for the vegetarian option, with eggs how you like them (yes, the overcooked eggs below are how I like them), corn fritters, relish, tomatoes and mushrooms, and fresh bread and butter.  




The Boy has the version for carnivores, with sausage and bacon.  The two plates almost didn't fit on our table.


Washed down with a couple of smoothies, to make us feel slightly better about the damage we'd done to our arteries.




The Living Room, as the name implies, is very homely with an ecletic mix of furniture, that makes you feel like you're relaxing in the Living Room.  Its in a gorgeous villa, which I would happily live in if given half the chance.  Oh well, for now I'll just have to settle with hanging out there for breakfast.  I recommend upstairs on the balcony, but it tends to be popular so you may have to settle for inside or downstairs, like we did.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...