Saturday

Eat: Bagels at the Vego Salad Bar

Okay, so this is the last installment of my vegetarian week. The Vego Salad Bar.

This funky little bar is not technically speaking vegetarian, but veggies do feature very prominently on the menu. Your basic choices are salads, wraps or bagels.


I got an “Australia” Bagel. I'm not exactly sure why it got that name, but it was one of the best bagels I've had in PP, stuffed full of roasted veggies and goats cheese. So good.


Starting from $3.75 you can design your own salad or wrap. Full of fresh yummy ingredients.  This place is probably my favourite find from my vego week.  

I might have also picked up a Blueberry bagel for breakfast the following day...



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...