Thursday

Shop: Monument Books

I love books, I love reading them, I love holding them, I love the smell of them, I love looking at them.  As evidenced by the fact that I've hauled 80 or so of them 7,000 km around the world.  So, naturally, I love bookshops.  

That's why when I'm at a loose end I like to while away some time somewhere like Monument Books.





There are some truly lovely books here.  As you might expect, there's a good selection of books on Cambodia.  There's also a good range of fiction.  I think the prices are pretty reasonable, and there's normally a discount table at the front.  Oh, and there's a pretty good range of foreign magazines.

My only complaint is that, as many of the books are wrapped in plastic, you can't flick through them before you purchase.

The other great thing about this place is there's a Blue Pumpkin cafe upstairs, so you can grab a coffee and enjoy your purchases straight away.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...