Wednesday

Long weekend baking

I had wanted to go away for the long weekend, but unfortunately it just didn't work out.  So I enjoyed the long weekend in Phnom Penh.  Among other things, I used the extra time to do some baking.

I made these French Breakfast Doughnuts.  They really do taste like doughnuts, especially when you eat them warm.  Perfect for a lazy breakfast.


I also had some cream cheese that needed using up, so I made these cheesecake brownies.  I used this recipe, but made regular brownies rather than red velvet (mainly because I didn't have red food colouring).  They taste seriously good!


Unfortunately I also managed to get a head cold.  Oh well, at least I have plenty of good food to aid my recovery.

Hope your long weekends went well.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...